- Live Chat
- Car Registration Field added
- Number of Adults/Children added
- Show unallocated Reservations
The reservation balance is the balance sitting on the over-arching booking itself, whereas the room balance is the balance for each room on a reservation.
This allows for charges to be sent to either the reservation or the room, and is particularly useful when the person who made the booking is not necessarily paying for all costs. For example:
- A business traveller whose company is only paying for accommodation and therefore needs one invoice sent to their employer - the reservation balance - and another sent to themselves for additional food and drinks - which can be placed on the room)
- For group reservations (e.g. each person is paying for their own stay and therefore all charges need to be sent to the relevant rooms).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about this.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RESERVATION BALANCE AND ROOM BALANCE